A healthy Fellowship of Pentecostal Churches Serving, Sending and Supporting the Mission of Christ among Nations.
Endeavoring to Touch and Transform communities with the love of Jesus Christ
As Pentecostal Assemblies of God Ministries, we value:
- The Inspired Holy Scriptures, of the Old and New Testaments (2Tim3:16-17); infallible and
authoritative Word of God
- People as created in the image of Godand loved by Him.
- Authentic Relationships that are transparent, where workers are caring for one another and Inspiring
- Leadership that is Holy-Spirit directed, sound and trustworthy. A leadership that is intentional in all its actions and decisions.
- Sound Congregations that are Christ-centered, with people that love each other and who focus their efforts to reach their community.
- Healthy Ministers in all their being: body, soul, spirit, intellect and wisdom
- EffectiveHolistic Ministry that is God and people focused, creative and relevant in its approach and response to needs of humanity.
- A Personal and Passionate, Relationship with God that is consistent, always growing and that is life-changing.
- Partnership with people / organizations of similar interest and values and governments
- Involvement in the mission at a local, national and international level in order to respond to Christ’s commandment to make disciples of all nations.
- Integrity, Responsibility and Accountability in all church and community business of the
- Ministry involvement.
The Pentecostal Assemblies Of God (U) roots in Uganda can be traced to the late 19th century growing to multiple celebration points.
The Pentecostal Assemblies Of God (U) is a Healthy fellowship of more than 7,000 churches across a multi language speaking Pearl of Africa.
The Social Development Service is an intervention arm of the church focusing on strategic areas in much need of a helping hand.
As a ministry called to be in mission for Christ we always on the move, see where we are going next and what we doing there.