WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE BELIEVE
The Pentecostal Assemblies Of God (U) is a Healthy fellowship of more than 7,000 churches across a multi-language speaking Pearl of Africa.It operates throughout the country in 111 political districts. With More than 1,645,000 people attend services across the nation. Our main thrust is winning souls for Jesus Christ through an incarnational approach in local communities. We are deeply involved in church planting and also help facilitate the vital work of more than 5,000 pastors and ministry leaders around Uganda and neighbouring countries, who are spreading the good news of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and bringing hope and help to those in need. Whether you are a member of our Fellowship looking for resources or services, or whether you are a visitor who
- The Inspired Holy Scriptures, of the Old and New Testaments (2Tim3:16-17); infallible and authoritative Word of God
- People as created in the image of God and loved by Him.
- Authentic Relationships that are transparent, where workers are caring for one another and develop friendships.
- Inspiring Leadership that is Holy-Spirit directed, sound and trustworthy. A leadership that is intentional in all its actions and decisions.
- Sound Congregations that are Christ-centered, with people that love each other and who focus their efforts to reach their community.
- Healthy Ministers in all their being: body, soul, spirit, intellect and wisdom
- Effective Holistic Ministry that is God and people focused, creative and relevant in its approach and response to needs of humanity.
- Partnership with people / organizations of similar interest and values and governments
- Involvement in the mission at a local, national and international level in order to respond to Christ’s commandment to make disciples of all nations.
- Integrity, Responsibility and Accountability in all church and community business of the Ministry involvement.